CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I really want to win a house

BlueRose Views: 3,908
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,488,916

Re: I really want to win a house

First of all, I really, really don't want to rain on your parade but are you sure this doesn't fall under "careful, you just might get what you wish for"? By that, I mean that it would be wonderful if you did win the house but... Do you have the money to pay the taxes on your win? You will be taxed on the value of the house. For exmaple, if it is worth $200,000 and you win it, it will be like you earned $200,000 this year. Thus, you will be taxed at that level. Also, do you have a job that pays you enough to pay the yearly property taxes, utilities and upkeep? Food for thought...

Have you told the universe what it is you want? When telling the universe what you want, you have to be very specific. So, my suggestion would be to not only ask for the house but also for the money for the taxes, etc.

You can try lighting candles. Do a google search on this topic to see what color candles you should light, how often you should light them and any words you must say as you light and extinguish them.

Have you purchased "The Secret"? You can buy it on CDs and listen to it or you can buy it in book or movie form.

Finally, positive thinking helps. And remember if you have prayed on this, then as they say, "let go and let God". Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.406 sec, (1)