CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do I have celiac ??

wjm23900 Views: 1,383
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,372,103

Re: Do I have celiac ??

Hi Karen,

I know it's been about 6 months since you posted this, but I hope you get this message. I am currently being tested for celiac because my docs just cannot figure out what is going on with me. I furst thought all of this was caused by the Mirena IUD (which was removed 5 months ago) but the symptoms did not go away. Friday I had an EGD and they took biospies of my small intestine - completely safe and painless procedure. Apparently you can have this done to confirm celiac, but there are some specific anitbody tests you can have done as well - simple lab work. Here is a list of my symptoms. Hope it helps.

sweating, hair loss, stomach cramping, daily nausea/vomitting, moderate-severe daily headaches, bloody bowel movements, joint pain, fatigue, dizziness, elevated diastolic pressures, tremors, sporadic vision loss in my rt eye, GERD, constipation, diarrhea, etc etc etc

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.016 sec, (1)