Re: Goiter and B-12

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Google Advertisement
Hveragerthi Views: 5,577
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,488,904

Re: Goiter and B-12

Also do you think that the Black Walnut Hull powder could get me going with Hyperthyroid like symptoms this fast. I've only been on it about a week or so and the Goiter feeling started about 4 days ago. My basal temps are still below normal though.

You have not mentioned anything I recall that would indicate hyperthyroidism. I still think it is more likely that the thyroid is enlarging to utilize the surge of iodine. If this is the case then I would expect it to reduce soon as thyroid hormone levels increase back to a normal level.

Maybe it's the Ashwagandha powder I started taking about that time. Around the time I started taking this I started to feel super charged with Hyperthryoid like symptoms. Do some people have this reaction with Ashwagandha?

They shouldn't. Ashwagandha is a calming herb due to its effects on the brain's GABA receptors.

You said to back down on the herbs and re-introduce them to find the "problem" if one occured. I've been on all the rest for 2 or more weeks now with no problem.

I would reintroduce them one at a time so you know which if any you are having reactions to.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)