CureZone   Log On   Join
Post Polio Syndrome. anyone tried MMS any helpful advice sugestions . Thank you.

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Google Advertisement
kehkehbia Views: 1,099
Published: 12 years ago

Post Polio Syndrome. anyone tried MMS any helpful advice sugestions . Thank you.

Hello there.
My Older Brother was recently diagnosed with Post polio Syndrome.P.P.S. as it is also called
He was one of those unfortunate children of the 1950s generation who got Polio and ended up in Hospital.
Back then there was an epidemic, and they developed a polio vaccine which did the trick for him....so he thought...Now in his mid fifties, the Polio is back and the Doctors say theres nothing they can do, the old doctors who eradicated Polio in the last century didnt bank on its re-occurance later on.
My bro's in pretty bad shape, and very shocked at its gradual return and his obvious deteriation
I just wanted to know if anyone else has had this disease,or is it a viral thing?
and regarding handling it, how much do u think I should advise him on the dosage and general well being suggestions.
MMS seems to be the ONLY saviour at this dead end.
Thank you kindly
kehkehbia

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.250 sec, (1)