CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: UNDECENOIC acid - anybody used this?

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
ruff magruff Views: 4,431
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,489,526

Re: UNDECENOIC acid - anybody used this?

hey notme,

you're right, i am a man, i think at least. im more sure that im of the hu- variety, but who can be sure these days. don't underestimate the power of love and acceptance here. stress is a real demon with candida. and im not saying i have all sunshine and multiflora roses but i do just know how big of a difference it makes when i have support and acceptance, as opposed to when i have judgment i just want to keep hurting myself. we wont get anywhere without the emotional support--we are not just bodies and we cant just imput drugs and expect ourselves to be healed, right? its a big process that is bodily, spiritually, and mentally concerned.

without eliminating the reactive foods in your diet taking supplements is like trying to throw pellets to try to stop a blue whale on a nantucket sleighride (are you a new englander too?) its going where its going and its taking you with it --bad metaphor i know, but i guess you get the point.

i am allergic to chenopodium proteins also--which everyone else found confusing since candida patients usually love amaranth and quinoa (they are in the chenopodacea family together). they would give me symptoms very similar to my wheat allergy-totally wiping me out and making my muscles not able to properly contract and function.not suggesting you are, but suggesting that you be very careful with your assumptions about what is good for your body. the only way to figure out is to test them.

following food combining protocol helps alleiviate food interactions and intolerances. for example i can tolerate dairy if it is alone or just with Sugar like chocolate or something. but add a glass of milk to a real meal and im got issues. usually this means eating one bulk food-meat or bean or rice or beans&rice or cheese with a salad of cooked or raw veggies...i can now tolerate mixed meals of rice and fish for example-and they even help with my sometimes hypoglycemia--but i would never know what i was sensitive to unless i did the food combining thing. oh and fruit always alone at least 20 mins before a meal--i usually wait until i pee and that is the signal that its passed my stomach.

the easiest thing in the morning is eggs and kale ...steamed kale in coconut oil with ginger and cayenne and then fried eggs...keeps me surprisingly full until lunch...oh and eggs i have to make special sure even now i dont combine with other foods for some reason-indigestion and sometimes sulfur burps. canned beans with spices and oil is a fast meal too.

but other days, i like fasting for the morning just drinking much water and maybe a fruit like an apple. cant do this every day, but sometimes not eating feels as good as eating. or just veggies or salad for the morning.

i didn't know that about the caprylic acid stopping the detox of a pesticide. there is a lot of unknowns when our bodies become dis-eased and we don't know why. i think we think that there should be miracle drugs because of how we were raised with modern medicine and miracle Antibiotics , but these allow people to survive and not always have a good quality of life. and we are suffering the boomerang that modern medicine and Science created and doesn't yet know how to treat.

as for skin outbreaks and such-i don't have many now that i know what is good for me to eat. oil pulling really helps moisturize the skin..maybe check it out.

hope this helps, im here if u have any more questions

peace!

~ruff

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.625 sec, (2)