CureZone   Log On   Join
DESPERATE!!!!! Please help me with de-worming

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
More

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

NeedHelpPleaseee Views: 2,365
Published: 12 years ago

DESPERATE!!!!! Please help me with de-worming

Hello, everyone. Fortunately I've found this forum so I don't feel all alone anymore. I see not only me suffers from such a huge problem. So I truly hope you'll find a few minutes to read my post since I don't know who else could help me.

Anyways, I am 100% sure I have worms. Why do I believe so? First, I remember passing one long round worm when I was maybe about 8 years old (Now I'm 18)... My mom bought me a some Wormex for kids, which did not help much later. I experience very obvious syptoms, including itching anus, weight loss, fatigue and so on. Later on, I had a removal of appendicites, which I believe was a cause of my worms. Few years later, I got more and more constipated. I did not have a regular bowel movement though I was only on a vegetable and high- fibre diet. Every solid meal led me to constipation, bloating, gas. And there was also that itching. However, I never looked for help then since I tried to convince myself that this can't be true. I was too ashamed to talk about this with anyone. I wanted to save myself suffering by ignoring the reality.

However, things did not get better. My stomach was like a huge baloon, I felt like pregnant. Mood swings and depression. No menstruation for half a year. (I think this might be connected). So I went to the doctor maybe few months ago. She prescribed me with Antibiotics : 500mg metronizadole right away. She assured me that it is really effective against all kinds of worms at all stages. Delighted, though thrilled a little bit I purchased the Antibiotics and started the regimen. It took me about ten days and I found out that nothing much happened and my health problems even got worse. In addition to this, my immune system got really bad. I've done LOTS of research and I found out that there are many cases when internal parasites become resistant to medications. So I went back to the doctor again. And you know what? She decided to prescribe me with the same treatment for ten more days!!!!!!!!! I left that clinic right away.

There were moments when I wen to the emergency in the middle of the night. No one believed me there as well!!!!!!! They thought I'm pregnant and took some test to find out. However, all tests, including Ultrasound were completely positive. But I still did not feel good.

Finally I decided to look for herbs or natural medicines to help cure this problem. I ordered Colonix and I'm on my 17 day now and nothing much happened. Since I added some Wormwood to this regimen I feel as much bloated as never before. I also stopped eating any meat,fish or diary. My diet consist only of whole grain, vegetables, fruits, nuts, and seeds. My diet includes garlic, carrots, pumpkin seed, coconut oil, cloves, and all the other stuff that should help. Though I do have more regular bowel movement but that itching doesn't go away and I feel the swell in my stomach as well.

Folks, help!!! I'm so desperate now. I don't know what to do, what produxts should I use to get the positive results (I mean I want to expel the parasites in my body). Do you think the colonic irrigation would help? Or is it just a waste of money. What's about that zapper? I appreciate any any advice given, since I can't get help even from doctors..... :((((

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.859 sec, (2)