CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Detox via Colema board - questions/concerns

Clark Kidney Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Kidney Cleanse with purest products! Great pric...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Clark Kidney Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Clarkia Extra Strong

Clark Kidney Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Clarkia Extra Strong

Clark Kidney Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Clarkia Extra Strong

jhan Views: 6,799
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,489,884

Re: Detox via Colema board - questions/concerns

HI JASON,

HERE IS YOUR (LONG) POST AND MY COMMENTS IN CAPITAL:

Hi all,
A small bit of background, I have been suffering from food and chemical sensitivities for 11 years now. My liver is overloaded and is having trouble detoxing, as well my gallbladder not functioning well. I have Gallstones and am having problems digesting fats, caffeine, vitamins/pills, etc. I am very sensitive to toxins, chemicals, alcohol, etc.

PURCHASE SOME DIGESTIVE ENZYMES FROM YOUR LOCAL HEALTH STORE AND TAKE SOME WITH EACH MEAL.
YOU SHOULD ALSO CONSIDER DOING A FEW LIVER FLUSHES. THE Bowel Cleanse IS ONLY THE FIRST STEP OF THE DETOX PROCESS
THEN COMES THE Liver Flush BUT...
... THAT IS FOR NEXT MONTH

So, in Thailand last year I received 7 colonic irrigations in conjunction with massage, fruit, rest, etc over the period of 3 weeks. Had a PROFOUND effect on my health and well being. Specifically with my yeast overgrowth/candida issues, and my liver feeling so toxic. I walked in there feeling like death, and I walked out a new man.

So here I am a year later, and all those good feelings are gone, and unfortunately through a year of drinking coffee, and generally not treating my body too well, I am horribly ill again.
WHAT DO YOUR EXPECT????
I am about to take a big 6 month leave from work to do some global traveling. But I don't want to leave the country feeling this bad!

YOU ARE ON THE DIET BUT CHEAT ON THE COFFEE???? OR WHAT EXACTLY???
YOU DO TAKE ANTIFUNGALS + MAGNESIUM + VITAMIN b, RIGHT?

So I am desperate to feel better, the sooner the better. I know I cant rush these things... But I am just doing all I can.

So I bought a Colema board, figuring I could replicate the Thailand experience at home, save money, feel better, and all would be well.
GOOD MOVE !

But its not going quite so easy. I have some questions and concerns:

- How often should one perform a colonic irrigation?

I was doing them every day for a little while there, but it really seemed to weaken my system. More sensitive, more toxic feeling. Digestion also decreased. So I have backed off there. In thailand they said only every 3 days. Is this about right?
WHAT TYPE OF IRRIGATION DO YOU DO?
WATER? COFFEE?

YOU SHOULD 'NOT' DO AN ENEMA(irrigation) DAILY FOR LONGER THAN 7 TO 10 DAYS OR THIS WILL MAKE YOU DEPENDANT ON THE IRRIGATION.

BUT OVERALL THE KEY RULE IS = LISTEN TO YOUR BODY
WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT AND HAVE DIFFERENT REACTIONS
HOW YOUR BODY REACTS TELLS YOU WHAT IT NEEDS

- Do I need to replenish any nutrients or bacteria afterwards?

In Thailand, they always gave me what I thought to be a probiotic, as well as some activated charcoal after each session. I have read info saying that colonics don't upset the bacteria balance, but that seems near impossible. What should I take after a session? Antioxidants? NAC? Vit C? Liver herbs?

WELL IF YOU WANT TO DO A DECENT CLEANSE YOU WILL CLEAN FROM BOTH ENDS.
I WOULD SUGGEST P & B SHAKES ://www.curezone.org/blogs/fm.asp?i=976167

OR ELSE THE FLAXSEED CLEANSE: //www.curezone.org/blogs/fm.asp?i=976144

AND WITH THE FIBER CLEANSE (EITHER ONE OF THE TWO ABOVE) YOU SHOULD TAKE PROBIOTICS 1 HOUR OR OR MORE AFTER THE CLEANSE TO REPLENISH FRIENDLY BACTERIA POPULATION

- What about additives to the water such as coffee for liver detox?

In Thailand they added a coffee detox syrup to the water. It was made specifically for colonics and manufactured in Thailand. But it seemed to be very effective. How much coffee should I use? And what about other things like liquid chlorophyll, garlic, and Bentonite / clay water? I have tried the liquid chlorophyll (2 tablespoons in 5 gallons) and it seemed to make me feel a bit more toxic than just water alone.
COFFEE IS FANTASTIC FOR THE LIVER, AND IT IS A GREAT WAY TO HELP WITH LEAKY GUT (A CONDITION THAT OFTEN ENSUES THE BEGINNING OF A BOWEL CLEANSE).

JUST USE PLAIN COFFEE - ROOM TEMPERATURE (I ACTUALLY ADD A BIT OF HOT WATER TO IT- JUST FOR COMFORT AS THE BODY IS A BIT ABOVE ROOM TEMPERATURE)

YOU SHOULD DO THE IRRIGATION IN TWO PARTS.
I USED TO USE COFFEE FOR THE FIRST SESSION
AND
PROBIOTICS FOR THE SECOND

DO NOT BOTHER AT FIRST - FOR YOU ARE LIKELY TO EXPELL BOTH. SO MAKE BOTH COFFEE SESSION.
BUT ONCE YOU MASTER IT (DO NOT LET IN EXCESSIVE AMOUNTS) AND YOU START TO NOT EXPELL THE SECOND HALF START MAKING THIS SESSION A PROBIOTIC SOLUTION TO HELP REPLENISH FRIENDLY BACTERIA

- Do I need to follow dietary guidelines before/after?

NONE

Should I not eat for X hours before/after?
NO
Are there general rules to folow there?

LOOK AT THE SECTION
'HOW DO I DO AN ENEMA'
FOR THE COMPLETE STEPS
//www.curezone.org/cleanse/enema/

- What time of the day is best?
NONE

Are they better done at night or in the morning? Or does it matter?
NO
And lastly, just looking for any advice or info people might have on the matter.

COFFEE IS GREAT
START WITH IT IN ORDER TO GET USED TO IT AND AVOID LEAKY GUT
IN A FEW WEEKS TIME

HERE ARE YOUR OTHER OPTIONS:

PURE WATER
PROBIOTICS SOLUTION
ACV (APPLE CIDER VINEGAR) SOLUTION (EXPECT TO SEE CANDIDA=WHITE THREADS
GARLIC SOLUTION

HERE ARE THE RECIPE (Vinegar recipe= acv solution for only acv is allowed with candida ):

//www.curezone.org/cleanse/enema/#Different_Enema_Recip

STAY AWAY FROM ANY SALT ENEMA = WE TEND TO BE DEFICIENT SO THE METABOLISM WANTS TO KEEP THE SALT IN AND THE IRRIGATION TURNS TO A NIGHTMARE.

The Colema company sells the boards, but provides no usage instructions other than the basics.
YOU WILL GET PLENTY OF INFO HERE AT CUREZONE
AND YOU CAN POST YOUR QUESTIONS ON THE Bowel Cleanse Forum : Enema & Colon Hydrotherapy Forum

Not a lot of info out there, but have been reading Bernard Jensen 's Guide To Better Bowel Care. He talks in there about a 7 day intensive cleanse where you eat no food for a week, just taking cleansing drinks and greens (chlorella or alfalfa) and do 2 colonics per day. Sounds hard core!! I want to detox but fear that would be too extreme for me right now. Right? :-)

STARTING SLOWLY IS THE KEY RULE
THIS SEEMS DRASTIC TO ME

ALTHOUGH GREENS ARE GOOD, REAL EFFECTIVE WITH CANDIDA, YOU WANT TO AVOID DRASTIC DIE-OFF.
JUST REMEMBER TO KEEP TO ONE STAGE FOR A FEW DAYS AND MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS OKAY BEFORE YOU MAKE A CHANGE - SO YOU KNOW - WHEN THINGS TURN BAD - WHICH OF THE CHANGES YOU VE MADE WAS NASTY.

thanks for your help!

-Jason

HOPE THIS HELPS,
JHAN

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.422 sec, (4)