CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candidiasis and alcoholism

ruff magruff Views: 6,474
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,490,004

Re: Candidiasis and alcoholism

my father was an alcoholic for many years,
he then got acid reflux (probably from low stomach acid due to alcohol)...and then took proton pump inhibitors for a year or more, and his reflux symptoms went away, so he stopped the PPI. he now binges on Sugar like he used to binge on alcohol--he was successful in giving up his alcohol habits. he still has low stomach acid. i am almost certain he has candida or dysbiosis. ever since he started proton pump inhibitors he gained almost 100 lbs and he is now and has been for 10 years obese.

if you dont get your acid up your indigestion will continue, and you will be constipated--two things which cause intense cravings.

the first thing you want to do is the diet, getting your bowels moving 2 or more times a day and getting your stomach acid up...you can do this with bitters, betaine HCL, and digestive enzymes. i just discovered recently that wild grapes are incredible bitters--eaten with the seeds-- that stimulate my acid just as strongly as betaine HCL...luckily there is an abundant patch ripening just now by my house.

research on curezone, you can search and find just about anything you need from very intelligent people

eliminating foods that you are intolerant to is SO IMPORTANT as this also causes indigestion and cravings. you may now eat foods that you are intolerant to at every meal. these may have made you miserable every day alot of your life and you might not know. a Rotation-Elimination Diet will help you discover your intolerances.

taking fiber/bentonite/charcoal/DiatomaceousEarth on an empty stomach morning noon and night will help ease detox symptoms, and keep your bowels moving regularly

these are the most important staples that i can recommend that will get you to a good place where you can control your cravings/symptoms/life and then move on to the next stage. i would not jump into any treatments until you start to work on the diet, digesting properly, getting your digestive system moving and cleaned out.

you cannot change everything at once, try not to get frustrated, you will slip up, and you will learn, and if you truly want to get better, healthy and whole you will. it will be the hardest struggle yet in your life, but you can do it. there is a big supportive, intelligent, and loving family here on curezone that only wants to help eachother get better. embrace this. embrace everyone around you in your life who wants to help you get better. remove yourself from people who want to keep you where you are hurting yourself every day beside them. misery loves company, but in there company you wont get better. this doesnt mean you have to leave your friends, maybe you can get well together. but dont let any supposed friends keep you miserable for their sake. so have faith, smile when it is the hardest, cry if you need to, but smile and say "i can handle this. slow but sure. i am getting healthier everyday"

to health!!!
peace be
love free

~ruff

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.887 sec, (2)