Friend, I want you to have the best of health. You deserve the best of health. You don’t have to be a helpless victim of disease. You can control your health. You can be healthy.
Below are a list of things that will improve your health. There is not a disease or a health condition on earth that will not improve with better nutrition and small life style modifications. Do it for the HEALTH of it.
Things to avoid:
1. Fried food
2. Table salt (sea salt is ok in moderation)
3. Cows milk (soy milk and goat milk are ok)
4. White flour (use whole grain or multi grain)
5. Foods with additives or preservatives
6. No red meat or pork (chicken and fish are ok)
7. No white sugar (use honey)
Things to do:
1. Have half as much of the “ok” meats (fish and chicken) as you normally would (the portion you have should cover the palm of your hand)
2. Drink six 8oz glasses of spring, or filtered water a day.
3. Have two fruits a day (one of cup each)
4. Have six cups of vegetables a day, some of them raw, and some of them green (one cup of each).
5. Have one 8oz. Glass of grape juice every day. To help have healthy heart and circulation.
6. Have a cup of oat meal every day (oat meal lowers cholesterol)
7. Walk 20 minutes every day. walking lowers your chance of heart attack and heart disease by 50%, and lowers you risk of diabetes, high blood pressure, and colon cancer by 30%.
8. Do dry skin brushing followed by hot/cold shower every day.
The Benefits of Dry-Skin Brushing
1. Removes dead layers of Skin and other Impurities.
2. Keep the pores open.
3. Stimulates blood circulation..
4. Increases the eliminative capacity of your skin.
5. Improves Lymph fluid flow.
How to do the Dry Brush Massage
1. Use a soft bristle brush about the size of your hand. A natural bristle brush is best.
2. Start with the soles of your feet, brush in a vigorous rotating motion.
3. Brush in this order: feet, legs, hands arms, back, abdomen, chest, neck.
4. The average time to brush the whole body is 2-5 minutes.
5. Following the brush massage, take a hot shower for 30 seconds, then rinse with cold water for 30 seconds, repeat hot/cold, hot/cold two times.