CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hi there Leivsey! How's the battle going?

annabov Views: 7,138
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,484,349

Re: Hi there Leivsey! How's the battle going?

Hi

I have come accross this post and am so pleased that I have.

I am suffering with a similar problem as you all and have not had the guts to do anything about it officially until today.

For the last few years I have thought that I have a wierd smell eminating from me. I have also started getting wierd food intolerances but can't really put my finger on what they exactly are. I have always suffered with constipation and take a herbal tea with senna in to help me to go. I have a very stressful life as I have a severely disabled son so I am stressed a lot and also up a lot at night which I know can have negative effects on your guts/bowel movements etc but there is little I can do to get rid of this problem!

Anyway .. I sometimes smell a gas/faeces/fart smell that I'm sure is coming from me. This has been going on for a couple of years at least. No one has mentioned it directly to me but I notice the following happening:
- People tend to put their hands to their noses when I speak to them
- People ask if someone has 'farted' when I'm around
- if there is a baby around, people say "oh have you pooped and check their nappy (only to find it empty)

I am soooo embaressed about this, I take a lot of pride in how I look and I am very clean etc. I have a clean bill of oral health, no fillings etc and my dentist can find nothing wrong. I find myself trying to talk to people and turn my head away, I try not to breath on my husband or even breathe out when he kisses me, which he takes to mean that I don't want to kiss him but really i'm trying to breath out away from him. This is making me so paranoid unhappy and I need to start dealing with it.

I went to the doctors about constipation and a strange swollen feeling under my left ribs today (which he said he couldn't feel anything, except some poo!) and he thinks that constipation is the problem and to have porridge every morning for a month should help!

I however know that this problem is more than that. Sometimes I feel there is a kind of sulphur/gas smell, sometimes almost like a halitosis smell but feel its coming from within me.

I'm sorry this is so long but its the 1st time I've ever discussed this.

I was thinking about trying Champex ? any comments on this would be appreciated ?

Thanks

AB

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

14.969 sec, (2)