Food intolerances and allergies

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
LD Di Views: 2,256
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,494,312

Food intolerances and allergies

Can both be used as search topics within this forum.

There are many past posts on these topics.

I also had this problem, BML [Before Moreless]. Being more than a little of a type A personality, I did not wait to see if thoroughly applying the Moreless protocol would eventually resolve these.

After extensive research, I designed my own AUT [Autoimmune Urine Therapy] which eliminated my allergies and intolerances within 6 weeks. However, this was after 1.5 yrs using the Moreless protocol, so at least some of the credit goes to the ideas here.

One thing to consider is that reactions to NPN poisoning from poor food and reactions caused by "intolerances" are pretty much identical.

If I am not checking the foods I eat and staying above the minimum quality level that works for me, I will again start to have problems.

These problems can be eliminated promptly by addressing the quality issue with my personal brix records and my refractometer. Then NOT EATING ANY FOOD THAT TESTS TOO LOW!!!!

Since I did not thoroughly apply this rule before resorting to AUT, I cannot say whether it would have resolved the problem just as well or even better. Perhaps you will be the one tho try it and let us know how things turn out?

Happy food hunting for healthy eating!!!

Keep seeking, applying, sharing accurate knowledge in order to
keep seeking abundant life and joy!!!

Di

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)