CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: moreless, others...bitters

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
More
Invincible Views: 3,098
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,494,718

Re: moreless, others...bitters

I knew some Swedish people who swore by their bitters, would not eat a meal without them. I think this might be a case of try it and see how it works for you. Other things if you haven't tried is ACV, lemon juice and cayenne. They're all useful.

Had any green smoothies? I think they're wonderful. Around 60-70% green LEAFY veggies and the rest is ripe fruit - add water, blend on high and have a lovely, yummy smoothie!

Victoria Boutenko and Dr Paul Fieber did a study which was called The Roseburg Study. Dr. Paul Fieber had been prescribing HCL pills to 27 of his patients who were low on hydrochloric acid for years with every snack and meal. 

For one month these 27 patients were adding one quart of freshly made green smoothies every day to their existing diet. They were specifically told not to change anything else in their diet.

After one month, their hydrochloric acid recovered 68.6%. and in addition to recovering their hydrochloric acid, the younger ones in that group didn't have to take hydrochloric acid ever again.

Do a google for Victoria Boutenko - her books and DVDs are really good.

Love

Maya

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.984 sec, (2)