CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How did you first learn about Iodine?

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
willwillbee Views: 2,517
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,492,701

Re: How did you first learn about Iodine?

I have always had hypothyroid symptoms - morning basal temp 95F, gray hair at 12, once monthly BM - but always normal lab reports. I was struck overnight with weakness & debilitating fatigue 20 years ago & worked for another 11 years til I could barely move. Desperate to reach a higher level of functioning, I've tried a hundred different things. For several years I have hoped that thyroid meds were the answer & slowly got up to 13 grains (nearly 3x max dosage) without reaching an optimal dose or going hyper or bringing me to a state of functuality. I felt I had a problem with hormones reaching the cellular level, so started looking for another answer.

In my readings, I read Jarvis' book and it so resonated with me, that I researched Lugol's & when I realized Lugol's and Cayce's recommendations of Atomidine were all iodine, that really sparked me to follow this path. Then I read about Brownstein's work with hypothyroid & iodoral & he agreed that thyroid meds were the wrong answer. I ordered his book & Iodoral & started 3 months ago, along with salt & companion supplements. I started with 1 pill & added another every month. Then ordered & added with the iodoral, Lugol's 2% & just recently Trapper's SSKI & magnascent.

I've had no strong reactions, good or bad. I've had runny nose & frontal lobe headaches which salt clears immediately. The more I research, the more hopeful I am that this may (finally) be the right path. I am a strong believer that the body is a self healing unit given the proper nutrients.

A big ah ha moment came to me last night when I realized that the fluoride toothpaste I was using daily was probably negating any good of the Iodine supplementation. I've been low carbing for 6 years & my diet is free of most processed foods, so didn't think bromine was a major problem for me but toothpaste didn't click. I haven't used refined salt in years, I didn't realize that Sea Salt didn't have equal amounts of iodine.

Wouldn't fluoride displace bromide though?? I keep reading about bromide detox symptoms, would that also include same symptoms for fluoride? Now I'm confused again, wouldn't the same chloride in the salt that is displacing bromide, displace Iodine also?? Or is it just bromide that attaches to the Iodine receptors in the cells? Is fluoride (in toothpaste) a problem?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.750 sec, (2)