CureZone   Log On   Join
What Happened to me?

mary88 Views: 3,931
Published: 13 years ago

What Happened to me?

So I have been taking Humaworm the last few days and i just started Miracle-Mineral-Supplement the day before. the first day I took it I applied three drops and added water after three minutes. Nothing happened. I thought it was because I had a bagel and cookies an couple of pieces of kit kat a few hours before i used the mms.

Last night I used it on a sort of empty stomach ( I had a salad at like three o clock and noon )and some wheatgrass juice throughout the day and some green apples for breakfast. At 7pm I mixed 15 drops with half a cap of vinegar (i didnt use vinegar the night before ) and waited three minutes. I added water and consumed it and I got really sick. WItihn an hour I was performing a BM and then I kept going to the point where i was just pooing out liquid. And my abs were killing me for hours. Then I started to poop out a ton of white stuff ( parasites most likely). Then I threw up the entire Miracle-Mineral-Supplement mixture into my sink and the toilet which was already filled with water. Automatically the saliva started trickling down and forming legs in the water (candida)

The rest of the night my stomach was killing me and i was in so much pain by midnight I had some activated charcoal capsules and washed it down with 100% orange juice. I fell asleep eventually and still woke later with the pains in my stomach. By three am the water was green (could have been a spinach salad or wheatgrass juice) At around six I went to the bathroom and the water was black ( i assumed it was charcoal.)

When i woke i was not as dizzy but my ears were making this weird popping sound like whenever i do a liver flush. anyone have any idea what happened to me.

I feel better but when I woke

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)