CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why has refreshed been banned Maya???????????n/m

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
JustinL Views: 981
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,495,589

Re: Why has refreshed been banned Maya???????????n/m

Why are you here Maya! Do you really think you are qualified to take MLs place? From your many slanderous posts against ML I can tell you really haven't got a clue about what the science of BTI is, and never really have! Are you still a big proponent of MMS the toxic miracle cure? This alone disqualifies you from taking over this forum! It also tells me you are completely clueless!
I really don;t think your intentions are any thing but the destruction of not only this forum but the science as well! Another words you are basically shilling for the powers that be! RBTI and Bechamps theories are mainstream medicines biggest foe, it sells no products and exposes mainstream medicine for the false premises it is based on!
Fact is I have never heard you mention Reams or any of the important people who bring this science to the people,basically making you just another tool in their hands!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.234 sec, (1)