CureZone   Log On   Join
Strange and bizarre detox/die off effects?

powertool4 Views: 38,756
Published: 13 years ago

Strange and bizarre detox/die off effects?

Can someone please tell me what's going on with my body? About 2 weeks I changed my diet to an anticandida diet and starting taking Jarrow probiotics (just once a day. Its only 3.4 billion) And I started getting very minor flu like symptoms, like feeling cold/chills, aches, etc. and everytime that would happen I would pop a few activated charcoal pills to suck up the toxin.

But i went with a naturopathic doctor last week and she said that's good, but charcoal is only good if you have consistent bowel movements which I didnt at the time so i stopped it.

I've been on the diet but restarted the probiotics after 4 days break, and also started to take Ultraclear Sustain which has Lglutamine and some other amino acids she prescribed me for leaky gut. I also took citamin C, fishoi, magniuesm, and coconut oil and for some reason my body is acting up.

I have canker sores and these tiny little bumps that are about to turn into the mouth ulcers, my tongue is sore and somewhat swollen with little bit of white coating, and i woke up with a crazy migraine on the left side of my head and had chills and flu like symptoms with really cold extremities.

I haven't changed anything other than the Ultraclear sustain and taking 2 doses of Jarrow instead of one. And eating a large amount of kobe beef last night.

Are these symptoms of detox and die off where my body is killing the candida? It is absolutely terrible, the migraine was killing me. And i didn't want to have to, but I took an advil with milk (bad no no with candida) and just went to sleep because i couldn't take it.

Any thoughts?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.266 sec, (1)