CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded success at re-growing hair with essential oils -UPDATE

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
English John Views: 16,196
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,488,008

success at re-growing hair with essential oils -UPDATE

I'm now at over 4 weeks of using the essential oils, here is my update:

Still very successful treatment. I am still using the same system..oregano all day, and other oils at night.

I've had 3 very small infected areas, and to treat these, I've found the best method for me (after trial and error).

1. Mix 5 drops of cinnamon bark oil with 5 drops of lemongrass oil.
2. Soak a q-tip in the mixture, and dabbing it onto the affected area. This mixture is very strong, so it is important that the solution doesn't run on the skin (it will burn), just a slight coating onto the affected area is necessary.
3. After 15 minutes, I add oregano to the affected area (to neutralise the effect of the cinnamon, which is very strong).
4. After 24 hours, if the infection has not stopped, do the same again (if the infection has stopped, it may well still be swollen, but the feeling of infection and constant itching should have stopped).

The area may be red because of the cinnamon for 2-3 days, but this clears up. Also, the area might get whiteheads. I try not to 'pop these' they are a bi-product of the bacteria dying. If they itch, I just touch them with my hand, rather than popping them. After a day or so, the body will absorb this puss inwardly, without you having had to pop your skin surface (making skin recovery quicker).

I had a new small spot on the back of my head when I woke yesterday morning, and already 24 hours later, by using the cinnamon method, it has gone (just a small red mark there now).

Also, I only wash my hair in the morning, not in the evening when I take a shower, unless I've been exercising.

For the 1st time in years I have hair growth (over 1 month), without taking any medicine, and I'm controlling the infection. I'm still in shock, after years of medicines and lotions etc.

//www.curezone.org/upload/_E_F_Forums/Folliculitis/Hair_4_weeks.jpg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.516 sec, (2)