CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: So scared...

meat27 Views: 1,883
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,496,907

Re: So scared...

I had to reply to your post. I KNOW EXACTLY what you are feeling. Your post sounds exactly like mine in the beginning. I started with chest pain, tingling in my legs and heavyness like i was walking through water. Muscle twitching the whole works. I was scared to death. I just have to let you know that I am know 2 years post removal and I am almost back to normal. It has been a very scary difficult road but I want you to know there is an end. You will get better. I still dont understand how the IUD could have caused such weird side effects and how they could have lasted so long after taking it out but I KNOW that the IUD caused it. I met a good friend 2 years ago on this side because we were experiencing the same symptoms and we were both scared and had no answers from the doctors. She is from Australia and I am from Alaska. But I couldnt have gotten through this without her. My left side was the worst, with weakness, heavyness and muscle twitching. I was so scared I had ALS. I am feeling SO much better now and I thought for a awhile there that I never would. It might help to go back and read some of my past postings. I you want to email me my email is karen.melander@gmail.com. I hope this gives you some comfort!

Karen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

4.031 sec, (1)