Re: Pau d'Arco/ear infection

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Google Advertisement
Hveragerthi Views: 7,798
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,498,836

Re: Pau d'Arco/ear infection

I like Wisdom's products. But I think there claim of having higher levels is kind of misleading. There are many variables that can affect the levels of constituents in a plant including soil conditions, water availability and species. A tree in one spot can have a vast difference in constituents from another tree a mile away.

Wisdom also offers two different species of lapacho (pau d' arco). They have the purple lapacho, which is the most common and the red lapacho. Purple lapacho tends to grow at higher altitudes in nutrient poor soil. Therefore it has carnivorous flowers to get its nutrition. The third medicinal species of lapacho is pink lapacho, but I have never seen it on the market.

Another little known fact is that the tree also grows in India, not just Brazil and Argentina as is frequently claimed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.594 sec, (1)