CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: Doesn't help

seek2clean Views: 4,376
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,499,231

Re: Doesn't help

//www.curezone.org/upload/_A_Forums/Ask_Moreless/tn-Isis_2.jpg

parasites don't like fresh pineapple and pumpkin seeds much either, or pau d'arco or oregano oil or olive leaf, or MSM/molybdenum, or any number of things other than the usual 3. Changing the terrain takes time, but is the ultimate answer. Enemas are helpful (never thought I would think so until it helped) as is paying attention to Full moon and New moon activity. If you are going to eat the dreadful Sugar wait until these moon phases, eat the crap you are not supposed to(bait), and then HIT 'EM with everything they don't like, but mostly it is true - they will probably not be present in a healthy body with a healthy immune system, one whose channels of elimination are open. I have tried many things, done much of it wrongly but have eliminated most of my problem over the last two years - currently finding DE (diatomaceous earth) very helpful as it helps re-mineralize, adding much needed silica, and DE slices and dices parasite life nicely. Digestive bitters naturally flush the liver, where I'm sure some have been residing. I wish I had found these 2 items sooner, along with Magnesium. It will get better - be patient and change your food, rotate your protocal periodically. I know the nightmare of all this and empathize completely.

seek2clean

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.266 sec, (1)