CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Doesn't help

Views: 4,308
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,499,189

Re: Doesn't help

I'm not going to go into the details of my case with you at this time. But I will say that I also have an intestinal roundworm infestation.

I have extensively tried ALL the different brands of herbal capsules that are available on the market. Spent a fortune on All of the anti-parasite/anti-candida concoctions that are on the market. None of which had any success in ridding my body of them. Most of the bottle directions indicate talking 3 or 5 caps twice a day with meals. (Huh!) Desperate for relief, with the amount of herbal capsules that I've consumed you could dam near fill a wheel barrel!

Some of the herbal combos that I tried worked somewhat on the systemic candida issue that I also have. But candida easily adapts resistance to these herbs. As well, it is not easy with having to confine to a strict diet. A product Collidal Silver works very well on Candida! And is unable to build resistance to this product. Combined with strict diet is ultimate in ridding the body of them.

There were 2 methods where I was able to acheieve partial success with the worm issue. I'm not sure if it will work for you, but I took large doses of a product called Clarkia . It is available through an online store called HBC. The direction for this stuff is merely a dozen or so drops with a meal. I consummed about 8 oz of the stuff with a meal. It's 37% alcohol...so it'll definitely make you drunk, but in doing this I passed several 6 inch x 1 inch long roundworms (but only 1 worm per day).

The other method that worked was with prescription medicine. I have pretty much tried them all: mebendazole, albendazole, piperazine citrate, ivermectin. Even at very high doses, none of them worked.

The two drugs that I did have success with was mintezole (thiabendazole) and pyrantel pamoate. Thiabendazole is very hard to aquire, and the side affects are very unpleasant. But I did pass several more worms (same size) using this stuff. You can aquire this stuff from a company in the UK called Molekula. Is is a chemical company. Although I had some positive results using this drug, it is best used if your worm issue has spread beyond the confines of your intestine involving other organs of the body. It is rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream, thus making it affective for this use.

Pyrantel Pamoate is excellent for roundworms that are confined to the intestine. And it can easily be aquired in the form of doggy or horse medicine at your local pet shop or veterinary store. I didn't actually pass any more worms in using this drug, but I think it is because 1) Considering the size of the worms that I have, they have perhaps built up a tollerance with everything that I've hit them with. 2) The human small intestine is 20 feet in length. By the time the med (or herbs) travel that distance, much of the potency will have been absorbed or weakened. Especially if you have worms way down in the colon or large intestine.

I consumed an entire horse paste syringe of the stuff. I could tell that it very much upset them, but they did not let go. This drug is also good in that (unlike thiabendazole) it is not easily absorbed outside of the confines of the intestine. Thus side effects are not severe, and does not weaken it's potenency by dispersing beyond the intestine as easily.

It sounds like you have issues in the large intestine or colon as well. In order to get those guys down there, you may have to consider using Clarkia with an enema application. The only problem with this (other than the unpleasantness of the procedure) is that whatever you put in there is rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream without being filtered by the liver. Not a good thing with it being 40% alcohol. I am going to attempt this myself by first using the stove to evaporate most of the alcohol off before mixing a large amount (8+ oz) into an enema bag filled with water.

One last thing, if you are having issues with other organs being infected, (as is the case with me)) thiabendazole works, but the Clarkia also works. But rather than feeling sick from the side effects of thiabendazole, all's you feel with Clarkia is that of being 1/2 corked!

I am at a stage where I have exhausted all methods. I have passed a 1/2 doz or so worms, but there are still 2 or 3 remaining. Surgery is the only way they are going to come out of me. Getting a diagnosis is dam near impossible. Conventional stool specimens are a waste of time (70-80% inaccurate). I am trying a relatively new method of diagnosis using DNA detection with a company called Metametrix. If you're looking for a diagnosis...check them out online, and find a local doctor that deals with them.

Well, I know that's quite a mouthful, but I hope it helps you somewhat. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

By the way, with the ichiness that you mentioned, it almost sounds like the symptoms of a worm called Enterobius Vermicularis. You may want to look that up.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.984 sec, (3)