CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Doesn't help

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
Charly Views: 4,320
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,499,263

Re: Doesn't help

This is suppossed to be an herbal support forum.

My sister had a bad case of parasites - several tape worms and alot of other kinds. I'm sorry you are having such a hard time getting rid of them but you have not tried every thing that is out there.

It takes 3 to 6 boxes of ParaCleanse by Natures Sushine Products. Each box has 20 packets of 6 capsules each, one packet is taken in the morning and one at night. It is made of Chinese Herbs and it kills many various types of parasites, along with candidia. You wait 10 days between boxes. This worked for my sister along with juice fasting and enemas. (It is not necessary to be fasting - but she could see what she was killing)

Perscription medication kills only one specific kind of parasite, and has side effects. Please don't promote it in this forum - there's a different forum for that. Herbal combinations kill all kinds.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.563 sec, (1)