CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Doesn't help

LoricaLady Views: 4,221
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,499,231

Re: Doesn't help

What worked for me was doing Humaworm first. I would be shocked if you saw no parasites with that product. After that you have to continue the kill. Zappers help a lot, also the standard Black-Walnut , occasional Wormwood , cayenne pepper, peppermint and Colloidal Silver definitely have helped me a lot.

If you take Humaworm & don't see parasites it may be you are not quite looking right. Sometimes you gotta do an enema and get things kind of gooshy, then fish around in the bowl with some kind of long instrument.

Also, if you want to see tapeowrm segments (not the head, you need to kill that with pumpkin oil, seems to me, & it is what reproduces) just spread out over the day about 1 tsp of cayenne pepper for a week or less. You will see "white rice" in your stools. According to Hulda Clark , everyone has Tapeworms - til you get rid of them. But it is an ongoing battle apparently.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.688 sec, (1)