Re: Nerve Damage

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Google Advertisement
Charly Views: 2,046
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,499,379

Re: Nerve Damage

Thanks for your intrest. I haven't had a soda for 6 years. I have a pristine diet with no refined Sugar or artificial sweeteners. I eat only evaporated cane juice and stevia and little of that. I eat 8 to 10 fruits and veggies a day, and only healthy stuff like whole grains.

I need no prescriptions (I haven't been sick for over 6 years with so much as a cold) and my bloodwork is great. I'm the healthy-ist person you will probably ever meet at 66 years old, (people tell me I look years younger) except for this nerve damage from a bad fall a couple of years ago. I fell hard on cement while walking fast - I didn't break any bones so I thought I was ok. This has progressively gotten worse, and recently I was under tremdous stress for several months, which was horrid for my health. I have never been sick, I do what I do to maintain good health.

Charly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.266 sec, (1)