CureZone   Log On   Join
Speaking of wormwood...

LoricaLady Views: 4,097
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,499,768

Speaking of wormwood...

That is true that you should not take Wormwood for too long. But it can surely be very powerful. I was just taking your standard Black-Walnut /wormwood/clove tincture from Vitacost, along with some psyllium, when I passed an Ascaris worm as big as a small child's jump rope. It was kind of stiff for whatever reason and it never entered my mind that the thing in the toilet was a worm!

I thought it was some kind of mucoid plaque produced by the
psyllium, until I saw some pictures of Ascaris & heard how big they can get. Unbelievable! At about this time I also passed maybe 2 or 3 others, but broken up.

Salt water flushes can also help kill them. I have found that just 2 1/2 cups of salt, and 1 1/4 tsp. of Seasalt , works as well as the standard quart & 2 tsp. I drink it an hour before getting up, lying on my right side to let it slide on down. It take about 3 hours, for me, for it to pass through.

This is a battle and you have to keep it up and experiment. It's not easy but it is effective.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.047 sec, (1)