CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Oil pulling Hv?

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Molly Bloom Views: 1,489
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,500,323

Re: Oil pulling Hv?

I waited to see what our friend Hv said before I responded in any way. Thanks for being gracious Hv, as I know you haven't checked into this modality yet.

Many CZer's are Oil Pulling. If you google it on the net, you'll find a gazillion posts, threads, websites etc extolling its virtues.

Now the "King of Coconut Oil", Bruce Fife has written a book about it that basically backs up what we've been saying here for years. Oil Pulling does seem to stave off the bacteria that causes much of our dental problems. And it's fast too.

What I've seen with OP is my gums have stayed really healthy, and my teeth are much whiter, meaning there is very little tartar build up. The oil seems to just melt that stuff away with no damage to the enamel.

That being said, I've never seen a really noticeable regrowth of my gum tissue in all the years I've OPed. I have a testimonial below and I wish I knew what is making them do this now. I've posted what I'm doing. There is no doubt I'm seeing this regrowth and there is no doubt my enamel is also getting stronger. Am I excited? Hell yes I am.

I know that one day Hv will get curious and try this and perhaps come up with his own theories. I can be very patient.

Okay, I'll stop blathering about this......

Remember:

Eat Oil
Wear Oil
Swish Oil

Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)