CureZone   Log On   Join
Electrical Current Therapy, RIFE, Tens System & EPFX ???

Charly Views: 1,343
Published: 12 years ago

Electrical Current Therapy, RIFE, Tens System & EPFX ???

The technical name of what I was doing is EPFX Electro Physiological Feedback Xrroid.

When I mentioned RIFE to lady that operates the EPFX computer program, if I remember correctly, she said EPFX is much better, and more comprehensive. She attaches a headband and lines to my head, arms and legs. Is this a lot different? I sit hooked up to the computer for around 3 - 4 hours.

In the sub-consious choice of therepies the machine picked up that the glossopharyngeal nerve was inflammed, back in December. This nerve is in the area of my neck that would be affected by whip-lashes. I could have had the same injury in my fall.

I stopped going for this treatment because it seemed to help for only a few days. I took the treatment for over a year on a monthly basis. More often at first. Maybe it helped more than I realized.

I would like to know more about radio frequency therapy, electrical current stimulation and the tens system. Can someone guide me to information in layman terms that I might understand?

Hv - how did you cut off the tip of your thumb?!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.063 sec, (1)