CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bile instead of stones?

goldastarr Views: 1,391
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,494,059

Re: Bile instead of stones?

Telman does that mean that bile may be different colors depending on what it's composed of at any given time? 

I just did my second flush.  The first flush revealed around 250 stones up to 3/4" in size.  There were green ones, yellow ones and tan ones.  I thought each color was coming from a different environment/organ.  Now I just did my second flush 2 weeks later and got ONLY green stones - maybe 200-300 of them, one nearly one inch long.  After the stones stopped emerging, there was just liquid - YELLOW liquid - the type that looks like I've taken a strong B Complex vitamin.  Then after that, the liquid was fairly clear but strong yellow tissue/threadish/something stuff same out, and sank in the bowl, along with what appeared to be one stone each time, covered in a yellowish coating.  This sounds fishy to me.  Where are these little buggars coming from?!  What's all this yellow stuff?

Ideas from anyone would be appreciated.  Like so many people whose postings I've read, I feel much better each time I do a cleanse!!!!

GoldaStarr

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)