CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How will I know when I'm candida free?

ruff magruff Views: 6,225
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,501,275

Re: How will I know when I'm candida free?

sounds like youve got just about the best diet ive ever heard anyone describe on curezone for candida...

everyone can use more vegetables and leafy greens!

you tolerate the quinoa well? i am weary about it because with my candida/dysbiosis i am allergic to it, but i dont think anyone else seems to be. it just caused severe fatigue/muscle failure/depression, just the same as wheat did.

you sound like your doing good, just stay away from the sweets and when you get a craving i find it helps to actually eat something else...like a spicy turkey burger with cayenne and cooked kale in coconut oil, or if you dont feel like a full meal, try a granny smith apple. that might satiate your cravings. but be warned. once you slip into the refined sugar/starches the cravings often become an uncontrollable avalance...just keep with the whole foods...and slowly but surely you will get better and able to not focus on food all the time.

besides theres not much nutrition in a cupcake.

exercising and living in the sunshine, our bodies will want whole nutrition, brimming salads, organic meats, fresh garden veggies, not stimulating and empty excuses for food.

much love and peace to you
on your journey to health

~ruff

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.969 sec, (1)