CureZone   Log On   Join
Wormwood and mental problems

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More
NeedHelpPleaseee Views: 15,659
Published: 12 years ago

Wormwood and mental problems

Hello, everyone
I was just wondering if anyone else have ever experienced such change of mental state after using Wormwood . As I mentioned in my previous posts, I have been using Wormwood for about a month. First few weeks it was just a plain tincture which I used at the recommended doses. Then I started taking Parafree(tincture), which also contains Wormwood . At the very last week I started using 30day Paraway Cleanse, which contains 200mg wormwood pills, cloves and Black-Walnut hulls. Since I did not need to start from the very low doses (since I've been using wormwood before) I started taking 4 wormwood pills four times daily right away. That lasted maybe three days. Then I stopped worrying about possible consequences and seeing no positive results.

Later on, something happened with my mental state. I mean it takes me a while since I understand new material while studying (though it never happened before). My short term memory worsened a lot. I have hard time focusing on something, it seems that my thoughts are very distracted and it's really hard to put them together.

Does anyone have any ideas what have happened to me? I am scared to death... Is it perminant or can I treat it somehow? What kind of doctor could help me? From my experience I really know that most professionals are very ignorant when it comes to parasites and the treatments. And I'm sure that they will try to convince me again that it does not have to do with worm infestation I have.

Apart from the mental crisis I am experiencing now, there's much worse thing to talk about. Unfortunately, I can't treat my proble with anything in this world. I tried lots of things, including drugs, herbs, diet and so on.... The problem is that I cannot stick with herbal treatment anymore since wormwood has already done much harm for me.

Help me, guys.
I would appreciate any ideas and advices..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.797 sec, (1)