CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Wombat, I have another question

spudlydoo Views: 2,348
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,503,190

Re: Wombat, I have another question

I have an idea for a symbol to replace the pink ribbon, for Breast Cancer awareness. I think the symbol should be a brown "I", this would show, not only that the wearer is supporting the fight against breast cancer, but also that they know how to do it. The italic 'i' is also a symbol for where to get information, in my country, and I'd love it to be a symbol for getting information on Iodine and the treatment and prevention of breast cancer.

There is no point to making people aware of breast cancer, without telling them what they can do to prevent it, without information, its just fear mongering, and we have quite enough of that in our society.

Knowledge is power, and for me, my knowledge of the use of Iodine in treating FBD, uterine fibroids and a slew of other diseases, is my power against the fear of getting cancer.

spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.234 sec, (1)