CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Wombat, I have another question

ndul Views: 2,278
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,503,374

Re: Wombat, I have another question

Wombat!

I can't thank you enough! You are indeed a plethora of information! I have a bottle of cod liver oil in my fridge as we speak, but haven't taken them because of an article by Mercola talking about the "toxicity" of it. Sounds like it has gotten a bad rap, just as our beloved Iodine has. I know from past experience he isn't always 100% in his analysis. I'm going to start them today. My bedroom is completely dark, but for about a week now, I wake up every night at 2 or 3 in the morning, and can't get back to sleep. It's driving me nuts. I'm going to start exercising harder, hopefully that will help. Thank you too for the article on breaks from iodine. This makes me feel better. I'm certain that I have stuff "stirred up" as it says. I'm going to monitor how I feel and go with that, while still taking the comp nutrients and keep up with the salt loading. By the way, I upped my vitamin c to 9000 mg yesterday and still didn't have any digestive issues at all. I was amazed. Reading past posts they say you should take it to bowel tolerance to help detoxify, but I haven't met that yet. Will keep at it. So many pills, gets crazy sometimes doesn't it? I'm going to check out this mascara, and get some ordered pronto! I adore you. You always go above and beyond to help all of us out here on Curezone. Thanks for investing your time in helping me out too. I really do appreciate all you have researched, dug up and posted for me. You are the bomb!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)