CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Oxypowder - jhan/sky comments?

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Sky12 Views: 5,320
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,498,738

Re: Oxypowder - jhan/sky comments?

Jhan, do you or any of the other experts have advice for me? Sorry I didn't respond to your message, my computer has been down for a week. I used the Oxypowder for five days, slowly increasing to 8 capsules. At that point I was able to go 8 to ten times a day, all liquid stools. Yellow liquid came out, along with chunks of candida, some black stuff and some green liquid. But I was SO sick. Sweating, paranoid, sleepless. I decided to take a break and just load up on probiotics. Problem is, my first bowel movement today was back to being small and thin. I've been bed ridden for almost a year and a half, I never leave the apartment and I haven't had the strength to shower for a week. On the "bright" side, my toilet, sink and even SHOWER CURTAIN have turned yellowishh orange. Do you think I can really get this thing under control? It's coming out, I'm just not feeling any better! I've been just this side of dead for 16 months. Now psyllium doesn't work, nor bentonite. I think I've reached a new stage where some old gunk in there is just stuck. I'm looking for a full enema kit, all I've found around here are the saline squeeze bottle kind, and I've used that twice with minimal effect. I'm trying to be strong, my naturopath said I might've been the worst case he'd ever seen. It's been coming out every day for 7 months, I do know that. That's progress. I just never feel better. I use betaine for stomach acid, tons of probiotics, clean diet. Fish oil, magnesium, aloe vera, glutamine, IP6/inositol for immune system. Been taking Pau D'arco, caprylic, etc. but I'm taking a break from antifungals for a while. Trying everything I know. God, I'm trying. Taking a shower is the most difficult physical work I ever do. Raising my arms to wash my hair actually makes my heart pound, and sometimes I have to take a break at that point. Thank you to everyone. I'm in this for the long haul, the fight of my life. I need all the help I can get.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.277 sec, (1)