CureZone   Log On   Join
Zero carb diet = Bad breath cure ?

Cilantro88 Views: 2,099
Published: 13 years ago

Zero carb diet = Bad breath cure ?

Someone on a bad breath forum went on a zero carb diet (that's right, an all-meat diet!) and that cured his fecal bad breath after 2 months. Has anyone on this forum ever heard of that approach? Since reading that guy's story, i've been reading zero carb forums and found 2 people on the raw paleo forum (basicly, same thing as 0-carb) who also cured their BB by cutting out carbs.

The logic is that bacteria cannot live without a carbon source, since meat doesn't have any carbs, bacterias die after a while. Also, historically, humans evolved on a meat diet for over 5 million years, carbs are a pretty recent addition.

Think about it, without modern refrigeration and shipping and DOMESTICATED fruits, fruit (and veggies) would be scarce everywhere about 11 months out of the year. It is simply not possible to live on a high fruit/veggie diet without all of our modern agrarian techniques and technologies for shipping and distributing food. And let's not get into grains, the worst thing ever for bad breath and health in general.

I don't wanna debate history, there are Debate Forums for that. And i don't want your opinion on meat or the diet, i wanna hear actual experience, has anyone here ever tried it and did it work?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)