CureZone   Log On   Join
Need advice from HUMAWORM

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
NeedHelpPleaseee Views: 1,784
Published: 12 years ago

Need advice from HUMAWORM

Hello,
I've noticed that mostly every basic herbal worm treatment consists of three parts: wormwood, black walnut hull and cloves. I am on this treatment for over the month (Paraway cleansing program, parafree and so on) and I see no results, the same itching in anus, bloating, fatigue, constipation. Nothing really changed. I suspect I have roundworms since I passed one long ten years ago. I also took antibiotics. And you know what NOTHING. I don't even know what else could help me. I'm totally desperate. And by the way I was on Colonix as well for a month

I know I have very resistant worms. It's a very severe case. My stomach doesn't tolerate solid food. I end up with constipation.

Now I am using diatomaceous earth. Amd I have noticed the brain swelling, insomnia and memory loss. I believe it's just because of toxins in my body. What should I use to remove those toxins out of my body. BTW I'm using the Liver flush.

So Humaworm:

-Do you believe I should stop intaking DE?
-wHAT could I do to eliminate toxins, particularly ammonia so that my brain gets better?
-And finally WHAT TO USE TO GET AT LEAST SOME RESULTS ABOUT MY POOR COLON?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.984 sec, (1)