CureZone   Log On   Join
Could this be Candida die off?

livingforhealthx3 Views: 5,336
Published: 12 years ago

Could this be Candida die off?

Hello, Im new to this forum and this is my first post so sorry if someone else has already asked this question or mentioned it in the past. I have recently (about a month ago) diagnosed myself with a candida infection. Im not sure If i have it but I have had uncontrollable Body Odor for the past 6 months and needed an answer. I have reduced my diet to nothing but veggies, meats, and water. I occasionally indulge in carbs but I keep it to a very minimum. I have also started taking raw garlic, grapeseed extract, Thorne Formula SF722, omega 3 fish oil, and acidophilus probiotics. Anyways, whenever I eat the raw garlic in particular, in about 30 minutes I start to smell even worse then usual. It isnt a garlic smell, it is a worsening of my current Body Odor ( which is like a fecal to fart smell) It usually gets worse during the night, which is when I take the most of my supplements. I was wondering if this is candida being killed or if Im approaching this all wrong. If anyone could help or even give me any tips, that would be great. I recently got fired from my job for "poor hygiene". Even though I shower 2-3 times a day. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.828 sec, (1)