CureZone   Log On   Join
Diagnosis and Update

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

More
Charly Views: 1,427
Published: 12 years ago

Diagnosis and Update

I just got back from seeing the neurologist - He said my ct scan came back fine - no nerve damage from the 3 whip lashes, only a little bit of arthritus....and all of the blood work tests are good. He tested my wrists with a few shock tests and said I had nerve damage in my wrists and he diagnosed carpel tunnel syndrome - I have no numbness or pain.

That diagnosis doesn't explain the Ataxia - lack of balance, lack of coordination, weakness, and speech problems. He wrote a prescription for wrist braces to be worn at night.

I'm glad my brain is good - but I would have liked a more complete diagnoses of what is wrong with me. I don't think I can attribute all my symptoms to carpel tunnel.

I definitely have nerve damage.. It must be from the fall I had a couple of years ago - Hv, or anyone, any thoughts about what should I do?

Charly

PS I think the herbal tree that I have and was asking about is Thai Basil.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)