CureZone   Log On   Join
Side effect of triple therapy for Blasto?

tallchicksrule99 Views: 1,590
Published: 13 years ago

Side effect of triple therapy for Blasto?

Hi everyone,

I just finished the triple therapy (Sydney protocol) for blastocytosis and I'm finally starting to feel a little more human. I had all the usual symptoms: extreme nausea and fatigues, metallic taste in my mouth, etc.

However, now that I'm finished I'm experiencing a lot of muscle weakness and shakiness.

I don't find it entirely surprising that my muscles fatigue easily after exertion. I basically ate nothing and slept for about 5 days. However, I have been able to eat quite a good amount of food for the past 3 days and I've been sleeping normally again.

Has anyone else had extreme muscle fatigue / shakiness as a result of their treatment? How long did it last after you finished the treatment? Does anyone know if this is a side effect of the drugs?

I'm a little worried. Sometimes it feels more like tremors than muscle weakness.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.313 sec, (1)