CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Leaky Gas Sufferer....Dr's Visit Report

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Kidney Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
urnotalone Views: 37,324
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,503,363

Re: Leaky Gas Sufferer....Dr's Visit Report

Hi TiredofStinking,

I know exactly how you feel! I haven;t found many people who are experiencing this "phenomena" (Leaky gas). I call it that since no one has been able to tell me what is causing this. I am not quite sure how when this started for me and I/ve been racking my brain trying to figure out since when this started but I am a long time sufferer of constipation.

For me the symptoms arise much like it does for you. It happens when I am nervous or tensed. It doesn't happen around my husband or close family or whereever I am totally comfortable. I have realized that there is a component of social anxiety disorder in there somewhere but I refuse to believe that that this disorder cannot be controlled or somehow managed w/o feeling like a freak of nature for the rest of my life. Also, I am not sure if you experience this as well but, the LG happens more when I am sitting as opposed to when I am standing or walking around. I am much more confident when I go somewhere to meet people where I have to stand or move around as opposed to sitting. If there is a party or a get together, I usually stand or move around rather than sit.

My husband recently mentioned strengthening my core muscles. I also started to do anal exercises. It's only been a few days, so I cannot really give you any status on that but supposedly, I will only see results after several weeks. I do have a GI appt on Monday. Don;t know what to tell her cause she will probably just say... "oh this is part of IBS". When I go to IBS forums, I am told there that this is not considered IBS. So I am somewhat lost as to where this disorder fits in.

Lastly, the feeling of despair and hopelessness is common. I know what you are going through. But you shouldn't let it get to you. (easier said than done). My whole life has changed as a result of this disorder. I have lost lots of friends over this and now avoid social gatherings which were once a huge part of my life. BUT it is so important to find even one person in your life that can understand this. It makes a world of difference.

Please keep me posted on your experiences!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

3.453 sec, (2)