CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Could it be fermentation in the small intestines?

ruff magruff Views: 13,782
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,507,201

Re: Could it be fermentation in the small intestines?

avoid all fermented food until inflammation subsides!

probiotics antagonise dysbiosis,

an easy way to tell is if you get severly tired after ingesting them...or if gas/ inflammation kicks up substantially.

i had the same "overhot" thing when i got too strict with my diet...eating only meat and veggies

i highly suggest fasting from heavy foods until the heat is brought down. when you do this and eat agin, you will see it is the contribution of digestion that is causing the problem. so get some organic veggies, eat raw and cooked make broths, and try and eat some good cold pressed oil if you think your liver can take it...if you cannot properly assimilate it, it may contribute to dysbiosis, so only take small amounts...you could try oil pulling (swishing oil in your mouth- to bypass the liver)

giving your body a break from digstion is the best thing you can do! digestion takes up most of the energy the body has in a day...on mange donc on peut mange encore, c'est drole...

bon chance!

oh and once your fasting, try some fruit! --always alone--always on an empty stomach...yeah Sugar can suck sometimes but our bodies need fruit! they help bring balance to an overhot condition...

peace be
love free

~ruff

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.828 sec, (1)