Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

goldastarr Views: 466
Published: 12 years ago

Tack and Tapeworm

<"Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"> <"ProgId" content="Word.Document"> <"Generator" content="Microsoft Word 10"> <"Originator" content="Microsoft Word 10"> <"File-List" href="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\STARRC~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_filelist.xml" /> Normal 0 MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 < type="text/css"> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";}

About a month ago I did my first liver flush, then the next two weeks later followed by taking escallating doses of cayenne with cloves.  Various foreign bodies exited.  I started the wormwood, black walnut, and cloves parasite cleanse then 10 days later added oregano oil to the mix.  More strange floating bodies and eggs floated in the toilet bowl. 

About 5 days ago I added oregano oil to the parasite cleanse mix.  Then 3 days ago in the toilet I discovered a fleshy ring about 3.5cm in diameter with "skin" hanging from it and sesame seed shaped eggs stuck on it plus various other glumps of fleshy, eggy material.  Gross but true.  Now today more interesting material: sort of a semi-clear gelatinous apricot colored gloppy stubstance - and lots of it. 

After using the toilet for the 4th time this morning (and examining this gelatinous material each time, I flushed as usual.  And afterwards, there in the toilet . . . you won't believe this, I'm not sure I believe it . . . there was a furniture tack 1/2" long.

IF it's possible that this thing came out of my body, I'm horrified.  I tracked it back to covering some chairs years ago in about 1992.  I took a tack out of the chair and found it to be identical to the tack  in my hand that I apparently pooped.

DANG if this is for real, it could explain so, so many agonizing days, weeks, months over the years.  Beginning 1994 I have suffered immensely from intermittent abdominal pain, from not being able to tolerate any pressure on my belly.  But have all these years of torment been from the host of parasites or from being stabbed from the inside?

I've sworn many times that my intestines were leaking - but it seems I would have gotten peritonitis.

How would it be possible to actually harbor a tack inside, possibly tangled up with a large tapeworm and for it to pass out eventually?  

And IF that's possible, how could it possibly avoid being seen on xrays? 

Not sure about all this, but I know that my lower belly sure hurts right about now.  Any ideas anyone?  Thanks!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.719 sec, (2)