CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What to take for Hypothyroid

knowledge seeker Views: 4,274
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,512,161

Re: What to take for Hypothyroid

I thank both of you for these posts.

I think I must have it also as overweight and fatigued for the last 40 years extremely.

Have a very low basal temp and cold a lot too.

I came here after someone posted a kimchee recipe and commented that eating raw cruciferous veggies depressed the thyroid which I never knew. since I recently became a vegan and am eating lots of raw foods trying to reverse diabetes, I was upping these veggies in raw form.

Coming here I see from the 2nd post that adrenal exhaustion and thyroid go hand in hand.

I have suspected adrenal exhaustion and have some of the symptoms of addison's disease.

I believe this is from a period where every day for 15 years I had at least one problem with no break often several a day and many very serious life events and problems.

I was under tremendous stress and started having panic attacks. I was suicidal nearly every day and barely did not act of it. I later found out this was caused by SSRI antidepressant drugs when I stopped them all and my daily intense suicidal impulses and wishes went away fro 8 years despite continuing Depression and problems. Now they put the FDA black box warning label on there that these drugs affect some people that way.

Due to this, I am reticent to take any prescription or otc drugs.

I also would be very interested in knowing more about how to help my adrenal glands recover and help reverse thyroid problems.

Now I need to lose a lot of weight in order to help save my life and limb, eyes, kidneys, etc. and having these gland problems is not going to help that.

My doctor gave m an Iodine supplement (I forget the name it is downstairs) she is an allopath but extremely into alternative medicine, holistic healing and diet. However, I could not take it due to side effects it caused. Now I forget what. Sorry..it was a while back.

I will try to post what it is later. It was a liquid which she had me dilute and do in varying doses until I got to the dose to stay on.

If kelp is not good, how about other seaweeds like dulse etc.

I think Dr Christopher used kelp in his formula I posted below but maybe back then the kelp was safer.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.406 sec, (2)