CureZone   Log On   Join
So tired of the ups and downs

All4MyGirls Views: 1,711
Published: 13 years ago

So tired of the ups and downs

I had my mirena removed at the end of July and I was really starting to feel a lot better by the end of August. I thought i was definitely on the road to being myself again. Then all of a sudden the anxiety and physical side effects start creeping up on me again. It seems like they go away for a few weeks and then come back again. I've read posts from other women who have said the bad days seem to be aligned with their periods, and that was true for me as well up until this last period.

About a week before my last period, during it, and for about a week after it, I have had crazy bad anxiety. It seems like the anxiety is what brings on the physical symptoms. I can generally relate it to stress. I'm just so tired of the ups and downs and am starting to wonder if this is going to be my new normal?

I just started taking Milk Thistle and Flax Seed oil so I'm curious to see if they make me feel any different. I'm hesitant to try St Johns Wort. Have others tried and if so, has it worked?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)