CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: For those whom Iodine has worked.......

ndul Views: 2,395
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,515,268

Re: For those whom Iodine has worked.......

I started Iodoral in June. I began at 50 mg. and went up from there to 100 mg. pretty quickly. I noticed my periods being noticeably better from the first period. There was a bit less pain and cramping, but they were still 10 days long. It wasn't until I started Trapper's SSKI & Magnacent a couple of months ago that I noticed the most difference. He suggested I take 7 drops (however much that is?)of each so that is what I did. The first period I had after starting his combo my period shortened to 5 days, lots less blood & clotting, cramping & backache disappeared. I could still feel a bit of pain when passing clots. Not long ago Wombat suggested I start taking cod liver oil and after this last period I'm sticking with it also. I have only taken 2 Carlson's capsules a day and wow. My period was only perfect. I honestly had no pain what so ever with this last one, not even with the 2 small clots I had. It just keeps getting better and better. I'm taking all the recommended comp supplements with Iodine and still do salt pushes when I feel a little off from bromine detox.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.672 sec, (1)