CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: help

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
goldastarr Views: 3,894
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,514,725

Re: help

When I first started trying to kill parasites, I was waiting for the wormwood, black walnut and cloves to come in the mail.  But I was eager to get started so I began taking cayenne.  I began with some extra hot Solaray (100,000 BTU) - one cap once a day.  On the second day I increased it a bit.  Then everyday I increased it until I got up to 4 capsules three times a day plus cloves (off the shelf) three times daily.  At that point I had several movements with what looked like blown up flukes (floating); numerous ones with sesame seed eggs; many, many with tapeworm segments; periodic showings of small fleshy floating chunks - like 30-50 at a time.  T.his went on for about 1.5 weeks while waiting for my other anti-parasiticals

Then when the wormwood, black walnut and real cloves arrived, I started on Hulda's regimen.  I stopped the cayenne.  Though not much happened with it so after about a week, I added some pure 100% oregano oil which I dripped into empty gelatin caps then added some cinnamon powder to ensure it wouldn't leak.  Worked great!  After two days of the added oregano oil to the regime, I began pooping orange gelatinous goo, sorta stringy and cellular in appearance, sometimes with what appeared to be sheets of 2-4 inches of skin.  Then came out the neck ring, a fleshy circular ring with a sheet of skin hanging from it with sesame seed stuff glommed on. 

Things are still dying. Several weeks later,  a second large worm came out - I found various sections of a tube of "skin", laying flat, they were about 1.5 inches across and up to 6 inches long and empty except for a small amount of orange/red gelatinous goo.  This emerged right after several bowel movements of the orange gel came out.  I haven't seen the second scolex ring yet.

I believe in cayenne, as much as you can take.  And forget putting it in water.  Ick.  I eat part of my meal, take some cayenne as I finish the meal, drink lots of water and call it good.  I even saw some small 1.5inch long worms come out.  I must have been drinking some stank water!!  Hope that helps with ideas on how you might purge a wide spectrum of bugs from the body.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.344 sec, (2)