CureZone   Log On   Join
Getting my Mirena out tomorrow morning!!!

fitnesstrainer Views: 1,576
Published: 13 years ago

Getting my Mirena out tomorrow morning!!!

Dear Ladies,

I'm so estatic to start getting my life back tomorrow after I have this hellish devise removed. I have only had it in since June 18th. The first 2 months seemed "fine", the last 3 have been CONSTANT anxiety, BRAIN FOG, overwhelming anger, dispair,depression, pretty much just "hanging in there" and taking it day by day. The last month I had a few full blown panic attacks during the day, and had been waking up in the middle of the night with my heart beating out of my chest and sweating. I almost quit my job in one of my MIRENA EPOSODES. before I knew what was going on. I'm lucky I still have my job, and I'm lucky I still have my man.

two weeks ago, after a breakdown in front of my boyfriend and insane abnormal fighting with my boyfriend I told him I thought I was suffering from Depression and weird mental issues. I told him I wanted to get help at any cost to save our relationship. Even though I have NEVER felt or acted like this before, or taken medicine ever for mental health. But, I was willing to do whatever it took to get better. Before I called my doctor, I googled MIRENA SIDE EFFECTS, since I just wanted to see what I would find.

THIS MESSAGEBOARD LITERALLY CHANGED MY LIFE! THANK YOU TO EVERY WOMAN WHO HAS SHARED HER STORY! WE ARE ALL VERY BRAVE WOMEN, and WE NEED TO SPEAK OUT. I'm so lucky that this board exists now. I'm so sorry for the women whos lives have suffered for YEARS before they found out the truth about MIRENA.

Does anyone know of any women forming a group to start a class action lawsuit? I cant believe it was invented by the Norplant guy and that it basically the same thing but inserted in the uterus.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.250 sec, (1)