CureZone   Log On   Join
Scheduled to get it out...

20perlz Views: 1,739
Published: 13 years ago

Scheduled to get it out...

I am scheduled to get this thing out on Friday. I only just realized that this Mirena is the culprit! I have been talking about my hair loss/texture changes/brittleness for the last year to anyone who would listen. I finally think I get what has been happening. Now I think back on all the other symptoms that I have been experiencing with no real clue and I am so mad I cant sleep!
-Cannot sleep! I have been waking up everynight at 2am.
-Tired all the time.
-Generally mad/sad or something everyday.
-MAJOR hair issues (should have listed this first!)
-Back pain
-Numbness/Tingling
-I had severe heart palpitations a year ago.
-Headaches
-Nausea
-Moodiness/Depression/Anxiety.
-NO sex drive (nearing divorce)

I plan to report back to this thread throughout this whole thing. No more BC for me. It has always been bad (depo, etc) but I am going to get into plaaning ovulation cycles instead. Will repost soon. Thank all of you for your posts to this site. My sister has the Mirena also with no side effects...so she says. But, she weighs about 40 more pounds than I have ever seen on her and she has cut her hair short for the first time in life. I am talking to her but she is stuck on the convenience and thinks that I am exxagerating.....My hair falls out in clumps (not exxagerating).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

6.891 sec, (1)