CureZone   Log On   Join
10 days post Mirena

fitnesstrainer Views: 977
Published: 13 years ago

10 days post Mirena

Hi everyone!

I am 10 days post Mirena. I had it in for only 6 months, at about 3 months is when the side effects started.

Anyway,I started my cycle two days later, it was a heavier than normal one, but overall notthing too bad.

I when I had the IUD I suffered from anxiety attacks, heart racing, insomnia, and Depression and the FOG most of all.

I have notcied that I can actually get tasks DONE now. I have always been a bit "ADD", and I think the Mirena made it 10 times worse with the FOG head.

I have not had one anxiety attack, nor have I felt my heart racing. I have been in a very happy mood, or should I say just my normal self again. I have been sleeping much better.

I have been detoxing and using the following liquid chinese herbs.
If any of you are interested you can look them up, they are:
Dong Quai
Milk Thistle
Chaste Tree

I've also been taking a pre-natal vitamin from Trader Joe's because I get way more energy from it. I take it every other day, because it makes me constipated if I take it everday, too much iron. I'm also taking fish oil pills from Trader Joes in the morning. I have upped my protein, and cut down on sugars, and no more coffee for a few weeks.

I am a personal trainer, and I have actually been motivated to work out HARD again for the first time in months. Exercise is the best mood enhancer for me.

If any of you have fitness or nutritional questions I want to help you!

http://www.epowerfitness.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

4.953 sec, (1)