I think it is much better to avoid tissue damage by not avoiding the ingestion of calcium hypochlorite.
As far as Jim Humble doing any homework goes, he refuses to share his test procedures and his results can not be verified. That's as good as doing nothing at all.
He originally indicated that chlorine dioxide would kill off all pathogens in the body and said that he had done tests to prove this. I find it interesting that for the last 4 years he has been working with calcium hypochlorite. This would indicate that he knew 4 years ago that chlorine dioxide did not work and that he needed something else.