CureZone   Log On   Join
need advice re : mental issue

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
Ruffneck Views: 1,911
Published: 12 years ago

need advice re : mental issue

hi guys , i have been having food sensitivities , brain fog , anxiety for years.

recently i had some food allergy testing done and armed with this list of foods i went into the forest for days just eating these foods and meditating.i have a 30 min soundbite of music that stimulates alpha,beta,theta,delta brainwaves which can increase these wavelengths in the brain , possibly accelerating healing responses.

after about 3 days i could notice an improvement then on the 4th day i crashed and my conditiion went backwards mainly brought on by recurrant thoughts i had not had of traumas over 10 years ago.i have been using EFT to some success with these but i find that using EFT can often put these words in your mind so that whilst they might not affect you as much they are still being repeated enough as to make a person slightly crazy.

can anyone offer tips or advice?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)